Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yum, simply cannot wait!

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Let me just start with YUM *grabs a Kleenex for the drool*. I love this cover. I have read the past three books and they are extremely good but I think this one will be my favorite just because of the cover. Although if the reading isn't as good as our man here this cover will atleast be my fav cover. Winter Kiss is due out by November 3 of this year so I'm excited to see how the story will continue. Delaney has finally come front and center and gotten his own book. In this tale he has vowed to destroy the Dragon's Blood Elixir. Well he never expects to have his own firestorm happen while he is on his quest. So now we must wait and see if he succeeds in detsroying the Elixir and keeping his one love Ginger Sinclair. That name just sounds fiesty to me so I already know shes gonna give him one hell of a time. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket