Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Books

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Ok so my plan totally went off the tracks this morning. I got to the bookstore atleast 20 minutes early. Traffic was nonexistent this morning very odd. When they finally let me in they didn't have the shelf set up for the Dreamfever so I walked around for about 30 minutes looking for my four other books. Well I was only able to find two of them, Private Places by Rona Schone and Harstairs House by Amanda Grange. So I told myself I could deal with that. They finally had the new books set up so I walked to the front only to see that Dreamfever only had 20% off in the store. I knew right that moment that I should of ordered it online. Oh well. I came back to town early and had two whole lonely hours to spend before work so I stopped by our used bookstore downtown and went to browse around. Big mistake for my checkbook. I left there with 5 more books. I really couldn't afford them but they went with a series I have. So I eventually made my way to work only to remember why one should have more than 3 hours of sleep. Haha. Well i'm off to read dreamfever, I shall report to ya'll when i'm done and also tell you the other 5 books i got at the UB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket