Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dreamfever Craving!

Saturday, August 15, 2009
I so cannot wait for this to come out. I have been on the edge of my seat ever since I finished the third one. I tried to be generous with my best friend and lend her the first two books so she could see why I am so in love with JZB right now. Well her dad decided to get them a little german shepherd puppy. Well her mom doesn't like dogs so her dad give my bf the puppy. Well her name is princess and she is so spoiled. One problem with princess though, she loves to chew on books and guess which books she chewed. My beloved Darkfever and Bloodfever. Oiw!! So now I am not able to read them over in the next couple days. I think I actually had a tear when I saw what happened. So I am having to deal with just rereading the third one, which is still driving me crazy! But for those of you who haven't read the series yet let me just say you should run to the store and buy them as fast as you can. You will fall in love with Mac. Personally I like Mac 2.0 better than just plain Mac. She will grow on you in a way that makes you think she is your sister and you just want to rush over there to help her. I am all for HEA and we all know I am for her and JZB. That man is sexy i dont care who you are. He is much better than V'Lane. But I'm going off topic here. There is adventure around every turn and enough sexual tension that you will be wound tight as a wire. And if that right there isn't enough to get your attention we have the wonderfully sexy and deadly Fae to drool over. A queen who no one has seen in forever and a King that wants to escape. It is enough to keep you holding on to your seat just so you don't jump up and say "just do it already". That is speaking from personal experience. Haha. People look at you like you're crazy when you do that. Hehee. So far I give all 3 books 5 stars. *****

1 comments:

Leontine said...

I'm hearing you on this one!! I am actually re-reading Spell Of The Highlander and you can taste her set-up for the Fever series in this one too. I'm giving german amazon the evil eye at the moment, they have not send my copy yet. WHy oh why, I needz me my JZB and a bit of V 'Lane! Glad to have found your blog Mae.

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket