Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Ok so I haven't had one of these for a good long bit so I'm gonna see if I can keep up with this one. I hope to start putting up my thoughts and opinions of books that I'm reading and have read or plan to read. I always find it helpfully to see what other people think of books and authors. If you don't like what I say I'm sorry. I'm not putting this up to please you just to let you have access to anothers opinion. I hope to make some new friends on here and just go with the flow and see where that leads me. If you have a book you would like to recommend I am all for it. I love to read new authors to see if I like them or not. I do have an account on shelfari (http://www.shelfari.com/sexyreader) so you are welcome to stop by there to see what I read and who knows you may join. I read every type of genre really. Mainly i am into romance and the paranormal, I don't have a problem with trying new books. Well thats all I can think of right now for this part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket