Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Did It Again!

Sunday, August 30, 2009
So after a fabulous lunch at Texas Roadhouse today I proceeded to go to our local used bookstore with my grandma. Our little bookstore is actually quite amazing. We have an antique store in our old downtown post office building. You know the old school deal with the brick building and a basement. Pretty neat I know. The name is The River Bank Used Book Store sounds comfty to me, crazy I know. They have a pretty awesome offer where when you buy a book or ten (like me) they give you a business card with 30 numbers on it and every time you spend $5 you get a punch and after 30 punches you get 15% off your next purchase. I love deals like these they always make me go back for more. Haha. Well I'm forgetful so I have 3 cards with a total of 16 punches. So close I can't wait...but wait I'm off topic now. Back to my tale I go there with my grandma and we browse for a couple hours. Well like any good shopper we both have a book limit of 6 books each. And poor OCD me has a list of my series that are incomplete. A page and a half actually and I love when they have them. So I walk out with 5 more then I should have to give me 11 more books to go in TBR pile. These are the books that I bought today:
  • The Duke Next Door & Duke Most Wanted by Celeste Bradley which are Book 2 and 3 in The Heiress Brides Trilogy.
  • To Wed A Scandalous Spy & One Night With A Spy by Celeste Bradley which are Book 1 and 3 in The Royal Four Series.
  • Rules of Engagement, Rules of Attraction, In My Wildest Dreams, & My Favorite Bride by Christina Dodd which are Book 2, 3, 4, and 6 of The Governess Brides Series.
  • Beyond the Highland Mist & Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning which are Book 1 and 7 of the Highlander Series.
  • The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket