Saturday, August 29, 2009

BookBrowse Quiz

Saturday, August 29, 2009
So I've heard from some of the blogs that I follow about this quiz on BookBrowse that tells you what your book personality is so I thought I'd give it a shot and guess what the results are true for me. My personality is I'm an All-Rounder type reader.

My responses showed I fit into three different personalities:
  • Involved Reader: You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.
  • Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.
  • Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.

Which these three things are so true when I look at my bookshelves. Here's the link if you want to give it a shot. http://www.bookbrowse.com/quiz/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket