Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dreamfever Excerpt

Sunday, August 16, 2009
KMM finally put out the audio excerpt on her blog and boy oh boy is it good. I'm pretty sure I know who the main man is and even who the man in the dream is, but it is going to drive me crazy till I can get my hands on it and read it! Natalie Ross and Phil Gigante do an excellent job reading as the voices. Natalie sounds almost exactly like Mac in my head and I can just imagine Barons sounding like Phil. So good. If you want to hear for yourself here is the website: http://www.karenmariemoning.blogspot.com/. It is about 15 minutes so you are warned. I pretty much had my ear to the speaker the whole time and I did listen to it three times. Haha. So enjoy. Two more days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket