Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
So I'm in something of a pickle. I came to stay at my friends house tonight so that we can go to work together tomorrow (save gas and all) and while I made it inside all right I can't get into the bedroom that I'm gonna be sleeping in. They leave the house door unlocked usually because the roommates key doesn't work very well in the door. I searched her room as best I could with the blue light from my cell phone and still couldn't find her keys. First you should probably know that she lives with her boyfriend and sleeps in his room but she has her own room upstairs where she keeps most of her things. Very smart I think. Well she doesn't want people to just walk into her room so she put a door lock on it. One problem she only has one key and it is playing hide and seek with me. Guess what! Its winning, cheater! So now I am just messing around on the net hoping she will wake up before her boyfriend gets home at 2am from work. I did not sleep last night and would love the chance to lay down on an actual bed and not a couch. And the phone just rang and I hope it didn't wake her. Only did it once though. What amazes me is how loud the keys on a keyboard can be when a house is dead quiet. Hmmm. Odd. Haha. I went and saw one of my ex's today. Turns out he is still hooked on me. Which is rather weird because I never really was his type. I never really know what to do in these situations. I have moved on but he thinks he can change my mind. Who knows. I am starting to wish I had brought a book or something with me to entertain me more, but then I never thought she would be asleep when I got here. Such is life tho. Maybe I'll do some book reviews. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket