Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Addiction

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Waldenbooks loved me two Saturdays ago. Sadly our Waldenbooks in Pensacola is closed which of course means SALE!!! I went with my grandparents just to go buy a book or two and left with One Hundred Dollars worth of books. Its insane I wasn't even in there for over an hour. The fault is completely theirs. For you see they had all the books in a trilogy that I had been looking at along with another trilogy and some loose books that go with a series I have. So as you can see it is their fault and I'm sticking to that belief! After we left there we preceded to go to Books A Million who just have to have bargain carts outside for $5, $3, and $1. How can you refuse that. Then when you walk in you're bombarded with bargain tables. It really is a conspiracy. I ended up buying 9 more books there. I should probably mention that all the books I bought were paperback so they were somewhat cheap but still that's more books than I needed as my grandmother said. One can never have too many books because one shall never know what one wants to read at all time, therefore one should have a large variety at hand at all times. At least that is what I think. My room on the other hand disagrees because it is running over with books. Both my bookcases are full of books, books are on the floor, on the bed, on the dresser, and on the desk. I really shouldn't need more but I really can't help it. I'm just as bad on my ereader. The thing is already over half way full and it holds 350 books. I did find this wonderful file that holds numerous paranormal romance series in it. I have only put a couple files onto my reader though. I fear at this rate I should never be able to buy more books again. Or if I do I shall have to buy them myself and go broke doing so. For I shall of that I can assure you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My random thoughts and views. Design by Pocket